Our experiments on steppe restauration included weeds listing scientific and its evaluation, as ones could be an obstacle for faster reaching our goal. As we know now among them - called uncultivated antropophytes (science dealing with them - antropophytology - term is our one) there are a good part of American plants never growing here only some decades of years before. As it was found they feel you self very "comfortable" in crop fields, disturbed and bad lands. Among them:
- Amaranthus blitoides, A. albus, A. graecizans;
- Ambrosia artemisiifolia (common ragweed), А. psylostachia (perennial ragweed), A. trifida;
- Asclepias syriaca (cottonbush);
- Botriochloa virginica;
- Chamomilla (Lepidotheca) suaveolens;
- Conyza (Erigeron) canadense (ragweed), C. bonariensis;
- Cuscuta campestis, C. tinei (doder);
- Cyclachena (Iva) xanthifolia (rag sumpweed);
- Echinocystis lobata;
- Euphorbia nutans (spurge, poinsettia);
- Galinsoga parviflora (kew weed, gallant soldier, little flower quick weed);
- Helianthus lenticularis (sunflower), H. tuberosus (sunflower, girasole - escaped from cultivated lands);
- Nicandra physaloides (apple of Peru);
- Oenothera biennis (eveniny primrose);
- Perilla frutescens;
- Phacelia tanacetifolia;
- Phalacroloma (Stenactis) annuum (fleabane);
- Phytolacca americana (common pokeberry);
- Proboscidea tanacetifolia;
- Salvia lancifolia (mint weed);
- Solanum cornutum (suscumber - recently reduced its positions thanks to the American Colorado beetle);
- Xanthium californicum, X. spinosum (spiny cockle, roorloem), X. strumarium (cockle burr, burrweed).
Some plants from list above are poisonous ones, noisy crop weeds, wool chokers (litherers). To our deep satisfaction there are no ones from the American introducers mentioned which could survive after some years of steppe restauration.
So steppe restauration is the real way to disminish or elemenate local or unlocal antropophytes as local ones.
Библиографическая ссылкаMarenchuk Y.A., Dudar Y.A. NORTH CAUCASUS STEPPE LANDSCAPES AND HERBAL ANTROPOPHYTES OF AMERICAN ORIGIN // Современные проблемы науки и образования. – 2006. – № 3. ;
URL: https://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=333 (дата обращения: 27.01.2023).